Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today is a sad day, my friends.

A sad day indeed.

Whiskey (the DOG people, THE DAMN DOG) has annihilated Woody. The Boy's cherished Woody doll. He was a 6 inch tall doll of unknown history (yay Value Village shopping mommy!), but he provided many hours of fun and laughter. And Whiskey (the DOG people, THE DOG!) decided that she'd had enough of his chipper "Howdy Partner!" and lively "There's a snake in my boot!" and tore Woody to pieces. Ugh. Now I'm charged with the job of hiding his mutilated body before The Boy wakes up, and damnit I'm gonna find a replacement too. Someday, somewhere, I'll piss Whiskey off (the DOG people, THE DOG!) and once again open our home to the perky voice of Woody hollering "Yer my FAVOURITE deputy!"

So there, DOG! I will win. I will. Mwahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment