Monday, November 23, 2009

More Monday Randoms


  • Monday's suck the big one. I might even go as far as saying that Monday's suck big fat monkey balls, but I think I'm reserving that title for certain PEOPLE instead of days of the week.
  • I've lost 4 lbs since I posted about losing weight. Meh, I'm not excitedly happy about this, but I'm bound and determined that those 4 little lbs won't return. So much so that I put the bag of M&M's back on the shelf at Walmart this morning. That says nothing about what went down while visiting the homeland.
  • Just booked the room at the Inn for The Man and I after his work party. Tres excited about this.
  • Whiskey (the DOG people, the DOG!) sheds entirely too much. Swiffering once a day doesn't even help it. A clipper with the guard removed may.
  • Last week I unsubscribed from my very favourite blog. Booo. She said some weird stuff out of the blue about an event that happened two years ago, and to be honest, the laughs I got from her two years ago just aren't worth it anymore. I'm kinda sad, but I hope she figures out her mental and emotional issues, cause big laughs for me aren't nearly as important as her finally being happy and stable in her own life.
  • If any of you post what I said above and insert my name in the next 10 years I will hunt you down and kill you.
  • Saw Thing 4 for a couple days this week, while visiting the homeland. Baby Thing 4 is growin', and I'm lovin' the teeth.
  • Looking forward to seeing Thing 1, S~Nic~Kers, Thing 5 and hmmmm, what the heck am I gonna call that last one? Thing 5 II because they're so alike? Rev. Thing 5 a la his school name? Mr. Thing 5? Gonna have to think on that one.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the names for everyone. I think S-Nic-kers got the best name though.

    ReplyDelete